Webroot Redownload – Install & Reinstall | Webroot Com Safe
Webroot Redownload – Webroot is an extensive security tool which protects your system from the spyware, viruses, worm, cyber threats and, malware. Webroot can be downloaded either online or offline or we can take it from the store or by using the CD. The link webroot.com/safe allows you to download the Webroot software setup for your computer system.
Webroot Reinstall process requires an email id and First name and last name, which is associated with the subscription mail. You also required a 20 digit Webroot Product keycode, which you have got at the time of purchase or check your email for it. Webroot account allows you to manage and renew the Webroot subscription, and you can also update your profile at any time if needed it can be done through the webroot portal.
If you wish to reinstall the Webroot Safe on your computer has to uninstall the previously installed version.
STEPS TO UNINSTALL WEBROOT ANTIVIRUS:
- If you are using Windows 7 then
Click on the start button in the bottom left corner of the screen and click Control Panel.
Now select the Program & Features and then select the option to Uninstall a program.
From the list of software select the product, you want to remove and click uninstall.
Wait until the process is completed and then restart your system.
If you are using Windows 8, 8.1, or 10 then
Right click on the start button and then Click Control Panel from the menu.
Now Select Programs and from the programs tab click Uninstall a program option.
You now need to select the product from the list, and then click uninstall.When the process is completed, restart your device.
In order to make the changes on your system, it is required to restart your system. The mentioned above step are the process which helps you to remove the old version of the Webroot or any other security tool from the working device. If you need any help then you need to visit Webroot Support or www.webroot.com/safe download the Webroot Setup.
STEPS FOR THE WEBROOT REINSTALL:
- For installing the new version of the webroot you need to remove the previously installed version of Webroot from your system and then visit webroot.com/safe or webroot.com/redownloads.
- Enter your last name and email in the required field and click Download Now.
- When you click the Download Now, it will automatically start downloading the Webroot setup file on your system.
- Run the Webroot setup and then enter your Webroot SecureAnywhere keycode, when prompted.
- Now follow the instructions to finish the Webroot installation process.
- If you want the Webroot keycode and installation instructions then, tick the box in front of the “I need Webroot to email me my product key code & complete installation instructions” and then click Download Now.
- The Webroot setup downloaded automatically on your system, double-click to run the setup.
- You need to open your mailbox and then open the mail you received from the Webroot Team with Keycode and instructions.
- Enter Webroot product keycode when prompted during the installation process.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and then click finish to complete the process.
- If you find any issue or difficulties during the Webroot Reinstall process then you may visit us at webroot.com/safe for the Webroot technical support.