Selling Faulty or Broken Apple iPhone Mobile Phones for Cash
Sell your Apple iPhone mobile for cash that has a problem
Many Mobile Recycling websites buy Non-Working, faulty & even broken Apple iPhone
Sell any Apple iPhone mobile phone with Sellanymobile.co.uk and we will get you the best possible prices just one simple step that is search on our website. We compare and quote over 20 different models of Apple products here at SellAnyMobile.co.uk.
You can get paid cash for a non-working, faulty, damaged or even broken Apple iPhone by searching and comparing the best deal offered by recyclers on our website. We get you the best offered prices for you Apple iPhone by our hourly update system that gets live prices offered for your mobile that you are looking to recycle online.
In UK we have envirofone recycling, Giffgaff Recycle recycling, Uber Link recycling, We Buy Any Gadget recycling, Recycle Ur Phone recycling, Gadget And Tech recycling, Music Magpie recycling, & FoneBucks recycling. Currently paying upto £115.00 for your broken, faulty, damaged or non working Apple iPhone.
You can get a valuation for your mobile on our website by searching your phone on our smart search tool. We get you offers for your Apple iPhone or any other Smartphone or handset, and if you are happy with the price you can simply clicking Sell Now Button on the product listing and completing checkout process on recycler’s website. One they have received the handset and finished their evaluation process they will then pay you cash for recycling.
Compare Prices from Mobile Phone Recyclers & get the Best Price for your Phone!
Please select your Apple iPhone model to see what it's worth today in UK and who's paying the best price for your Apple iPhone.
Many Recyclers accepts used Apple iPhone as well as broken or faulty ones. You are still able to sell your mobile even it does not switch on, faulty buttons/keypad or fuzzy speaker at competitive prices.
In General which Apple iPhone is classified as used?
- It should charge properly
- It should be able to Switch On
- It should not have any of its body parts missing
- It should not have any functionality issue(s)
- It should not have any Software Issues
- Original Stylus must be included if compatible/present with the mobile phone
- The LCD must be working properly without any issues
- The LCD must not be damaged or cracked
- It should not be reported as Lost or Stolen
If your Apple iPhone does not match the above criteria then see if you Apple iPhone could be classified as Faulty/Damaged devices. In general your Apple iPhone will be categorized as Faulty/Damaged if:
- It is not crushed or broken.
- It is not liquid damage or LCD bleeding
- It is not fake, refurbished or reconditioned device
- It is not reported as lost or stolen
- No integral parts of the device are missing or detached from the main body
- It has one or more functionality, non-functional parts or LCD Issue(s)
- It is not liquid damaged
- it doesn’t have iCloud lock/Google Account/password protection
- It has one more fault
- It has one more minor fault on body
- It has one more minor body part damaged
- It has fixable software problem.
Prices offered by Mobile Recycling companies are fair most of the time. We recommend you checking their terms and conditions before posting your Faulty, Damaged or Non-Working Mobiles for cash recycling.